Inspiring & Enlightening Spirit of Core Energy
Get 10% off your first purchase when you sign up through Monarch Core!
Have you ever seen the beautiful colors of a rainbow? The reflection of colors that derive from a crystal or sun catcher swaying in the breeze? The Core of Spirit is similar to a reflection of prism of light.
The requirements for this course is simple, be present in mindfulness and dedicated into investing of the inner core spirit of energy. One core spirit is important. One core spirit makes a difference in the better good of the people. One core spirit has a unique purpose on this earth and through connection. This is the place where positive core energy thrives. Enhancing life through enlightening core spirit energy through mind, spirit and physical being. The most amazing journey through experiencing the connection point of the 3 pillars of being through guidance and enhancement awakening of light spirit energy on a foundation of rooted anchored principles through the power of connection.
The offering of the services will be available in two formats to choose from. The formats are listed below with a description and requirements. Prior to purchasing, please take a moment and review the training service agreement below. At the time of purchase an acknowledgment of the training service agreement will be agreed to in order to continue with purchasing.
Online Virtual Course
A virtual meeting once a week for a time period of up to 1.5 hours, with a minimum of 1 hour. This course will be a duration of 4 modules in a 4 week consecutive manner. Recommendation is to schedule the same day and time weekly. Highly recommended to schedule all times up front with a priority of self investment at the forefront. Each purchase is per individual
Requirement(s): Access to the zoom meeting application via mobile or pc. All forms and materials will be sent after purchasing the package and readily available prior to the scheduled time. An agreement of services will be required in order to continue with the purchase. This agreement can be found below under Agreement of Training Services. Sharing and copying of files is prohibited in digital and written format. All rights reserved by Monarch Pathways, LLC.
Digital Bundle Course Package(s)
Each package will consist of 4 modules. Each purchase is per individual with an outline of the training program. There are worksheets & exercises to go along with each module. The digital format and worksheet(s) will be in a downloadable format after purchasing.
Requirement(s): MP4 Player on a pc or mobile device with viewing and sound. An agreement of services will be required in order to continue with the purchase. This agreement can be found below under Agreement of Training Services. Sharing and copying of files is prohibited in digital and written format. All rights reserved by Monarch Pathways, LLC. Upon purchase of a digital bundle package, the digital files are for educational purposes only.
Video Bundles Package(s)
After purchasing , there will be a downloadable link for videos and materials. The videos will be in the format of MP4. There will be also exercises to go through with the video series. Take time and do not rush through. It is highly recommended to relax and enjoy the experience through self reflection time enjoying the journey.
Online Virtual Course
Please Choose the first date of preferred day of virtual meeting(s). Add this to a priority along with time blocking 1.5 hours in your calendar. Please download the materials and have readily available prior to the virtual meeting time selected.
Note: Select the Preferred time of weekly meeting with time zone *note allow an 1.5 hours per week for 4 weeks.
Please complete the following as we appreciate your commitment and opinions.
Subscribe to Monarchs Core Synergy Connection for future inspiration and motivational messages, articles, blog and offerings, as well as the courtesy library.
Sherri Swan-Edmunds, Monarch Pathways, LLC
TRAINING SERVICE AGREEMENT
A. The customer understands that Monarch Pathways,LLC & its employees will provide the necessary instructions & worksheets to provide services to the customer in regards to outlined training program(s). Monarch Pathways,LLC is not responsible for individual choices and/or actions, rather providing a suggested training guideline(s) and materials.
B. Monarch Pathways LLC is agreeable to providing such educational services to the customer on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
C. The Client understand that the direct results of the training program are the sole responsibility of the customer (s) actions and holds Monarch Pathways,LLC harmless.
IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this Agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the customer and the Trainer (Monarch Pathways,LLC is referred to as Trainer) (individually the "Party" and collectively the "Parties" to this Agreement) agree as follows:
1. The customer hereby agrees to engage Monarch Pathways,LLC to provide the customer with the following training services (the "Services"): See Services
2. Client review of areas of improvement and development needed per business, group or individual.
a Identifying business/individual development strengths, obstacles and solutions through vision and goals.
b Improving business/individual development efforts to achieve goals.
c Strategy for increased production and/or enjoyment for quality of life of passion through purpose.
d Understanding and defining the principles of core spirit energy through building blocks of terminology of principles. Dedication and Determination motivating inner core spirit vision of strength.
e Encouragement & inspiring through independence of building core principles through courage, confidence and self esteem.
f Encouragement of building principles on a foundation of faith inspiring enjoyment, peace & harmony.
g Inspiring quality of time through time management/time blocking to achieve the most positive desired outcome.
h Inspiring and motivating universal connective synergy through understanding of importance of communication, relationships & power of spirit connection.
i Encourage working together through diversity and team work. Creating a positive culture and environment of synergy
j Inspire individual wellness and care of the mind, spirit and body.
TERM OF AGREEMENT
3. The term of this Agreement (the "Term") will begin on the date of purchase. Customer shall be responsible for scheduling/attending training course(s). Downloading & Completion of said worksheets and exercises will be solely per customers responsibility. These materials are provided as an downloadable instrument as a guideline at time of purchase.
4. The Parties agree to do everything necessary to ensure that the terms of this Agreement per training requirements as indicated under term of agreement.
5. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, all monetary amounts referred to in this Agreement are in USD (US Dollars).
6. Monarch Pathways LLC will charge the Client the fee structure chosen for the selected package(s) through the online store. (the "Compensation"). Each package is per individual.
7. The Client will pay for in full services prior to rendering of services. Otherwise agreed to in writing, remainder balance payable at time of invoicing when the Services are complete. If invoice is applicable, Invoices submitted by Monarch Pathways, LLC to the Client are due within 30 days of receipt.
8. In the event that this Agreement is terminated by the either party prior to completion of the Services but where the Services have been partially performed, there will be no refund.
9. The Compensation as stated in this Agreement does not include sales tax, or other applicable duties as may be required by law. Any sales tax and duties required by law will be charged to the Client in addition to the Compensation.
12. The Trainer agrees not to disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any Confidential Information which may be obtained, except as authorized by the customer or as required by law. The obligations of confidentiality will apply during the term of this Agreement.
13. All written information and material disclosed or provided by Monarch Pathways LLC to the customer under this Agreement is Confidential Information, unless otherwise agreed to.
OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
15. All intellectual property and related material (the "Intellectual Property") that is developed or produced under this Agreement, will be the property of Monarch Pathways LLC. The customer is granted a non-exclusive limited-use license of this Intellectual Property.
16. Title, copyright, intellectual property rights and distribution rights of the Intellectual Property remain exclusively with Monarch Pathways,LLC.
17. Downloadable materials are not permissible to sharing. Downloadable materials may be downloaded one time and exclusive property of Monarch Pathways,LLC. Materials shall not be copyrighted or shared for any other use other than intent of purchase for individual/group/business educational purposes to be coincided with Monarch Pathways training program. Any and all videos shall be exclusive for training program and not to be used or shared or copyrighted in any other manner.
18. In providing the Services under this Agreement it is expressly agreed that Monarch Pathways LLC and customer acknowledge that this Agreement does not create a partnership or joint venture between them, and is exclusively a contract for service.
19. Monarch Pathways, LLC is responsible for paying, and complying with reporting requirements for, all local, state and federal taxes related to payments made to Monarch Pathways,LLC under this Agreement.
19. All notices, requests, demands or other communications required or permitted by the terms of this Agreement will be given in writing and delivered to the Parties at the parties address on record at time of purchase. Notify of any Change of address by either Party may from time to time notify the other, and will be deemed to be properly delivered (a) immediately upon being served personally, (b) two days after being deposited with the postal service if served by registered mail, or (c) the following day after being deposited with an overnight courier, (d) via provided email address.
20. Except to the extent paid in settlement from any applicable insurance policies, and to the extent permitted by applicable law, each Party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the other Party, and its respective affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, penalties, punitive damages, expenses, reasonable legal fees and costs of any kind or amount whatsoever, which result from or arise out of any act or omission of the indemnifying party, its respective affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns that occurs in connection with this Agreement. This indemnification will survive the termination of this Agreement.
21. Customer understands acknowledge Monarch Pathways,LLC is DBA as Monarch. Monarch AKA, Monarch Core Synergy Connection, Monarch, Monarch Core, Monarch Core Synergy.
MODIFICATION OF AGREEMENT
22. Any amendment or modification of this Agreement or additional obligation assumed by either Party in connection with this Agreement will only be binding if evidenced in writing signed by each Party or an authorized representative of each Party.
TIME OF THE ESSENCE
23. Time is of the essence in this Agreement. No extension or variation of this Agreement will operate as a waiver of this provision.
24. The Consultant, Monarch Pathways LLC will not voluntarily, or by operation of law, assign or otherwise transfer its obligations under this Agreement without the prior written notice to the Client.
25. It is agreed that there is no representation, warranty, collateral agreement or condition affecting this Agreement except as expressly provided in this Agreement.
26. This Agreement will ensure to the benefit of and be binding on the Parties and their respective heirs, executors, administrators and permitted successors and assigns.
27. Headings are inserted for the convenience of the Parties only and are not to be considered when interpreting this Agreement.
28. Words in the singular mean and include the plural and vice versa. Words in the masculine mean and include the feminine and vice versa.
29. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin.
30. In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, all other provisions will nevertheless continue to be valid and enforceable with the invalid or unenforceable parts severed from the remainder of this Agreement.
31. The waiver by either Party of a breach, default, delay or omission of any of the provisions of this Agreement by the other Party will not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or other provisions. Acknowledgement of this agreement will be agreed to in order to continue with purchase through the online store.